Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Rescue Me

My assignment is to imagine that I am to rescue myself? How can I best do this?  I'm very good at rescuing.  I'd like to stage a full scale technicolor rescue, of myself.

I'll need a battle plan, ammunition, troops and a fearless leader (that's me).  This will certainly entail succeeding at some messy missions. I'll choose carefully those who are my allies.  I'll need to lead my troops with a stone faced determination and intelligence.  My goal is to love myself enough to keep the faith against the enemy, my own inner enemy.

Courtesy, Integrity and Indomitable Spirit will be my guide.  I'll get knocked down, but I'll get up again.





I saw the boys playing war games.  
I never learned nor taught my daughter the same.

Can I succeed by another approach, offensive yet humane?

No comments:

Post a Comment